[thelist] Re: IE ouchies - floated little logo, columns problem

Carol Whitney cwhitney at islandnet.com
Thu Feb 24 09:06:54 CST 2005

At 11:04 05-02-24 +0000, ben morrison wrote:

>here's a quick 2 col example.
>
>1st col floated left. 2nd col uses 1st col width + 10px as margin-left.
>
>both cols inside a container div
>
>to achieve the look of two columns use a background image with 2
>colours repeated vertically.
>
>container div needs a Clearer DIV - becaues of floated content,

That looks great! I'll try it! Thanks a million! (I'm having so much
fun playing with this stuff - by doing that, I'm actually learning!
Also, I didn't know about making the DIV clearer if I float stuff -
don't want the Stuff going beyond its boundaries, right? <hehe>

Thu, 24 Feb 2005  07:06:44

Carol W.
*** I receive plain text only. To attach a file, notify me first. ***