[thelist] Re: interesting script ; floating divs drap and drop images...etc.

Carol Whitney cwhitney at islandnet.com
Thu Feb 24 10:25:23 CST 2005

At 12:08 05-02-24 +0100, Jeroen Wijers wrote:

>http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm#flexlyr
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Whitney"
><cwhitney at islandnet.com>

Wow! I'm terribly busy Thursdays, but skimming here - almost missed
your post because of the subject change - but caught it! Went and had
a look - fascinating; the kind of stuff I call "hiliarious!" I'll
probably wait awhile before getting into Javascript and DHTML; want
to learn coding as solidly as I can, first, and have ideas of the
implications of various ways of doing things. I also need to learn
about implementing accessibility (and do it!) before I start moving
out in these directions.

But I had a lot of fun playing for a few minutes on the site! Thanks!

Also, it's good to know what sorts of things are possible to do.

Thu, 24 Feb 2005  08:25:13
Carol W.
*** I receive plain text only. To attach a file, notify me first. ***