[thelist] Interviewing Process

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Thu Feb 24 16:02:23 CST 2005

This is called "designing on spec" and is generally an excellent way to
get ripped off.

If you are asked to provide usable work, you should get paid for it at
your freelance rate.

Even if they don't take your work product they may benefit from your
problem solving.

a good treatment of this subject:
http://www.zeldman.com/daily/0104h.shtml

cheers