[thelist] Video editing hardware

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Thu Feb 24 18:02:08 CST 2005

Chris,

Pretty much any of the Dell Precision workstations will work. RAID drives,
good processor, 2GB or more of RAM in my opinion.

The speed of the drives is important too, so go with the 10,000 rpm or
15,000 rpm.

We are an all-Dell shop as well, so I have gotten pretty familiar with the
product lines, so if you have any questions fire me an email jwilhelm AT
marketmodels DOT com.

Jeff