[thelist] E-Commerce stock control and fulfillment

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Fri Feb 25 03:53:43 CST 2005

Last year we built a simple "proof of concept" ecommerce site for one
of our  customers. The site has been a success so we now need to
rebuild the site with increased functionality such as stock control,
order status (has it shipped yet), various methods of statistical
interrogation, the ability to print off receipts, address labels etc.

In all likelihood we'll build all this ourselves. However I was
wondering if anybody could recommend a prebuilt system for doing this,
either running on the server or locally from the clients machines?

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/