[thelist] E-Commerce stock control and fulfillment

Bruce McIntyre bmcintyre at issgroup.net
Fri Feb 25 06:09:00 CST 2005

It would help if you could tell us what back-end (ERP) system is being
used as well.  That would help indicate what sort of integration is
needed.  Also, what kind of functionality?  Shopping cart and inventory
is pretty minimal, so what about news management, documents management,
content management, surveys, featured items, upsell, cross-sell, etc.

Bruce M.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)