[thelist] Toggling Layers not working in Mozilla or Netscape

Rachell Coe rachell at kingestatewinery.com
Fri Feb 25 10:58:59 CST 2005

Hi All!

I am coding a new design and when the mouse goes into one of the navigation
boxes, I want the first layer to hide exposing the submenu underneath.  The
coding I am using to do this works great in IE, but in Mozilla Firefox and
Netscape the top layer will hide, but then it doesn't always immediately
become visible again when the mouse leaves the box.  Is there a work around
to this?  Or maybe even a better way to do it?

The page is at: http://www.kingestate.com/newdesign/internalpagecoding.htm

TIA!!!

Rachell Coe
King Estate Winery