[thelist] Re: Cond. comment to call up IE stylesheet?

D Ross dross202 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 02:25:22 CST 2005

Hey folks,
Thanks for all your input...I just want this site to be perfect as it's
somewhat of a job interview. If I do it well and timely I will be either
getting much more freelance work or will be hired full time. This
company is awesome and I would love to work there..They do some
realllllly nice work and it's one of te only web site dsign/development
companies I have seen around here that actually know what css for
layout/positioning is...The freelance work he gave me isnt all that
tough but I want to learn as much as possible and have a nice layout he
can use...

Thanks again for all your inf,
-David