[thelist] Search for Software Development Methodology

Shaun Clements ShaunC at relyant.co.za
Mon Feb 28 00:52:28 CST 2005

Thanks John for your response.
You can abstract lower-level tasks, into processes, and steps. You dont need
to know how its done, but what needs to be done, who will do it, what kind
of deliverable is required as output. I dont think this is available unless
a company has made their development procedures and methods public.
I do think you are right about what I should do. I think its best to get a
professional in, to analyse the business in terms of the methodology which
best suits.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Shaun Clements