[thelist] ASPSimpleUpload Limits

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:45:43 CST 2005

I used it several years ago. The limit was 10 MB. I don't know whether
it has changed in the meantime or not.

Besides, it is not recommended to upload files larger than 10 Meg via
HTTP (the time it takes to upload a file grows non-linearly with
size). If you need to upload huge files, FTP should be an alternative.

Cheers.