[thelist] multiple ssi in one page

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Mar 1 16:06:04 CST 2005

ww wrote:
> here is the code i used for inserting the ssi files....i have tried
> using complete paths (http://path.to.ssi.file) and also (../ssi.file)
> <!--#include file="../menu/main.txt" -->
> it must be something simple, but it is driving me crazy

Did you try using virtual instead of file?  Shouldn't make a difference,
but without knowing more about your configuration... E.g.:
<!--#include virtual="../relative/path/to/main.txt" -->

Also make sure you have proper permissions on the files being included.
  You can't include a file if the currently-executing script (i.e. the
.shtml file requested by the browser) is running under a user with
insufficient privileges to read the file you're trying to include.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/