[thelist] Re: Table of Content

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 1 18:06:20 CST 2005

I have a page (http://www.hopehousedaycare.org/toc.htm) with one but I
cannot remember how I did it. I think it was from a Web site that offers
it and generates the code for you at no charge.

I would like to generate a separate Table of Content for another section
of this Web site. I cannot find any notes or bookmarks for how I did it
before.

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:24:09 -0500
From: Chris Johnston <fuzzylizard at gmail.com>
Table of Content

 >> Does anyone know of free, either on-line or off-line, tools or sites
 >> that will generate a table of content for a web site?

I didn't know websites had table of contents? Can you be a little more
specific about what you want and are looking for?