[thelist] OT: Looking to collaborate with Tech content writers

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 19:26:44 CST 2005

Hey All,

My appologies if this post is inappropriate for the
list. I think it will be of interest to some of you.

I maintain a job search site for Web Developers/Web
Designers and techies in general. The site has been
growing nicely (these days it's around 3k visitors/day
and growing) and I am looking to expand by adding more
sections/content (tech articles, tech interview
questions, other content that will benefit the site's
users). I am open to ideas.

So, I am looking to collaborate with those who can
provide such content. Submissions on a regular basis
wold be nice but does not have to be. Ideally, the
content should be unique and not published by anywhere
else.

If you are interested, please point me to some
examples of your work or whatever else you find
appropriate. We can talk about payment
arrangements/revenue sharing/traffic benefits,
copyright stuff, etc after the initial contact. Feel
free to email me directly with questions and/or to get
a link to the site (not posting it here as I don't
want people to consider this post a spam).

Best,
James