[thelist] Need a hopefully simple javascript fix, and I'm a javascript idiot.

BJ bj at kickasswebdesign.com
Wed Mar 2 09:10:00 CST 2005

Hey folks!

Page with the issue can be seen here:
http://67.43.0.242/~leadeast/lead.htm

The dropdown menu method I used works well EXCEPT that the dropdowns
hang open onmouseout, and don't roll back up, obscuring the text
underneath.  Can anyone suggest a simple fix?  This is the javascript:

window.onload=montre;
function montre(id) {
var d = document.getElementById(id);
    for (var i = 1; i<=10; i++) {
        if (document.getElementById('smenu'+i))
{document.getElementById('smenu'+i).style.display='none';}
    }
if (d) {d.style.display='block';}
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'd hate to have to implement a
different menu system since this one works well in all other regards.
bj