[thelist] fun with form entries

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:12:31 CST 2005

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:39:22 -0400, M. Seyon <> wrote:

> Apparently in some of the smaller Caribbean countries you can basically
> send mail to
> [Person's Name]
> [Island]

That works in Canada too to some extent. I live on a small enough
island, that if you have the island name and province and my name, it
will get to my post office box. It was just a few short years ago that
addresses were determined by the number on the electrical power pole
feeding your property, definitely not your "standard" address.

Also, any mail sent to
Santa Claus
North Pole H0H0H0

will not only get through, it will probably be answered if it's near
the season ;-)
--
cheers,

             Mark

             MG Web Services
             www.mgwebservices.ca

Your Canadian West Coast web site development and hosting solution.