[thelist] Need a hopefully simple javascript fix, and I'm a javascript idiot.

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 2 14:12:43 CST 2005

BJ,

I understand your feelings on this.  The honest, truth, is that many people
have implemented drop down menus better than 99.99% of could ever hope to.
YoungPup has one of the best on the market.  Look at the following URLS for
examples:

http://www.metrobrokers.com/
http://www.aveda.com/home.tmpl
http://www.youngpup.net/_projectDirectories/transmenus/demos/photos/index.ht
ml

It's very easy to implement, honestly.  By the time that you resolve these
issues on your own (and work out bugs that may have cropped up), you
probably could implement this established menu.

The code can be found here:

http://ypslideoutmenus.sourceforge.net/

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer