[thelist] Jumpy Page/Page Shifts - Help?

Angelique Felgentreff afelgentreff at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 2 18:52:47 CST 2005

On a new site I've been working on for a friend, there's a little jump
between the way several of the pages align themselves on the screen as you
navigate between them which I can only see when I use a non-IE browser (IE
seems to blissfully ignore my mistake).

I see this using Netscape 7.2 on my PC and in both Safari and Firefox on my
Mac.  I don't see it using IE 6.0.28 on my PC.

For example, http://www.ryozanpaku.com/ ->
http://www.ryozanpaku.com/investors.html the page shifts right.
http://www.ryozanpaku.com/investors.html  ->
http://www.ryozanpaku.com/contact.html shifts back to the left.

I've been going nutty looking for my error.  My first thought was that one
of my table cells didn't close out correctly, but I haven't uncovered the
culprit yet (if indeed that is the culprit).  Anyone have any thoughts on
what I've done wrong and care to help?

Thanks in advance.
Angelique