[thelist] Online collaborative working system

Bernardo Escalona escalonab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:49:04 CST 2005

John:

You can consider a project management system like these:
http://www.phprojekt.com/
http://www.dotproject.net/

Another solution could be a content management system like any of the following:
http://phpnuke.org/ (pretty popular one)
http://www.drupal.org/
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://www.mamboserver.com/ (i like this one)
http://siteframe.org/
http://www.xoops.org/

Note that I've never set up any of these myself, i've only seen them in use.

If you are still not sure of what you are looking for, this article:
http://www.steptwo.com.au/papers/kmc_evaluate/
might help you evaluate your options.

Hope this helps.

Berns