[thelist] Online Database Dumb Question Revisited

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 13:39:51 CST 2005

Hello.

It happened again. I asked my hosting company to run
the suggested check and got the following results:
====
Handle v2.2
Copyright (C) 1997-2004 Mark Russinovich
Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

w3wp.exe           pid: 2520
D:\Inetpub\ahavaschesed.net\wwwRoot\ingla.mdb
w3wp.exe           pid: 2520
D:\Inetpub\ahavaschesed.net\wwwRoot
w3wp.exe           pid: 2520
D:\Inetpub\ahavaschesed.net\wwwRoot\ingla.mdb
w3wp.exe           pid: 2520
D:\Inetpub\ahavaschesed.net\wwwRoot\ingla.ldb
w3wp.exe           pid: 2520
D:\Inetpub\ahavaschesed.net\wwwRoot\ingla.ldb
=====

The browser and ftp client were long closed. I can
access and edit the DB online, but cannot delete, etc.
with the FTP client.

Is this because I modified the DB or maybe it was
happening before and I just didn't have any reason to
try to delete the file?

Any idea what I can do about this?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.