[thelist] VBScript - declaring dynamically named vars in a Fo r loop

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Thu Mar 3 13:49:00 CST 2005

> Pringle, Ron wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to declare variables named in numeric sequence
> based on the name
> > of each dynamic field. So something like this:
>
> Ron, seems to be that you're building everything i built a
> couple months
> ago.  lol
>

> Here's some code.  This generates a list of name/phone/date
> for how ever
> many numEntries was specified ont he previous page.

Brian-

Thanks for the reply!

I've already sussed that part out, creating the dynamic form fields
themselves. What I'm attempting to do now is read in those dynamic fields,
create the appropriate number of vars to hold the contents of each field,
and then check those fields for errors before submitting the data to a
database.

Ron