[thelist] CSS Two Column Layout with Content above the header

Scott Wehrenberg swehren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:43:22 CST 2005

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:29:17 +0000, Dan Eastwell
<danieleastwell at onetel.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I don't know whether I'm asking the impossible, but is there an elegant
> solution for making a two column layout with a header, but having the
> main content (right hand column) above the header content in the XHTML?

I haven't tried it but this is an interesting demo. It's three
columns, but it's pretty simple to go from three columns to two in
most cases:

http://www.fu2k.org/alex/css/layouts/3Col_OrderedAbsolute.mhtml

I'm quite sure you can find one if you dig through the css-d wiki:

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=ThreeColumnLayouts