[thelist] Seriously cool advertising technique

Mattias Thorslund mattias at inreach.com
Fri Mar 4 14:45:24 CST 2005

I dind't see it until I turned off AdBlocking in Norton's "firewall"...

It looks like a way to display more ads in less real estate since the
example pages I viewed puts an obnoxiously ugly banner-ad at the top,
then provides "access" to the other ad with the "page curl" effect. I
think people will just ignore them once the novelty wears off.

I'll turn my ad blocking back on again. I had forgotten how tiresome all
those ads are.

/Mattias

--
More views at http://www.thorslund.us