[thelist] Multiple languages on the same page

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 02:59:01 CST 2005

An excellent way of showing a few different languages is to have the
user set the site language.
Pass a Var from a link to that language requesting a doc with the
translated text.
Set a cookie so the rest of the sites pages are looking for the same
doc with that translated text.
This works well, but requires translated texts for each language.
example:
www.skiinharmony.com