[thelist] sending pop-up to client within asp

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:49:02 CST 2005

can the following help?

<%
Dim MsgStr = ""
Dim blnRedirect = vpwdexpire < 15 AND vpwdexpire <> 0
if  blnRedirect then
   MsgStr = "Your password will expire in " & vpwdexpire & " days,
please change it."
%>
<script type="text/javascript">
	var MsgStr = "<%=MsgStr%>";
	if(MsgStr!="") {
		if(confirm(MsgStr)) {
		   /*if user confirms, redirect to profile modification page.*/
                                   self.location = "profile.asp";
		}
	}
</script>