[thelist] Javascript - Permission Denied

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Mon Mar 7 10:56:38 CST 2005

Rob Smith wrote:
> which comes last? :
> page.asp?productauto=3#a919 - or - page.asp#a919?productauto=3

page.asp?foo=bar&foo2=bar2#bookmark is the correct syntax.

> However, in IE, I get a Permission Denied error on line 12, char 5, or:
> if (document.getElementById(submenu).style.display == 'none') {

try quotes:

document.getElementById("submenu")

There are no permissions even being involved here.  this truely is a
strange error.  do you have a link we can visit?

also, <script language=""> is depreciated.
use:  <script type="text/javascript">