[thelist] Online Subscription Website Tools

Garrick S. Bodine (Shan) gsb at athenswebdevelopment.com
Mon Mar 7 12:26:46 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 09:39 -0800, Rachell Coe wrote:
> I was just checking out the HTML Toolbar from NetMechanic, and it looks
> pretty cool. Are these type of online website tools worth the cost of the
> subscription? If so, are there better ones than HTML Toolbar?
> TIA

I am not familiar with the HTML Toolbar, but it sounds like it may do
some of the things that the Web Developer Toolbar extension does for
Firefox. And if it isn't the same kind of thing, the WDT is still worthy
of being mentioned (again?) on thelist.

The Firefox extension is free, found on the Mozilla extensions
respository, and is something I use all the time for its convenience. It
makes it easy to enable/disable styles, debug Javascript, validate with
a click, change form actions, outline block-level elements, etc.

HTH.

/gsb