[thelist] Am I relaying?

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:48:40 CST 2005

That is what I thought.  Strange thing is, that log exert that I
posted in the first email was after I closed everything.  As of
9:45am, he has over 2k new bounced emails in his mailbox, all of them
have the current timestamp on it.  Watching the maillog file, I can't
tell what mail is coming and going.

Any suggestions on how to weed all this out and to tell if mail is
still being sent out?