[thelist] Stylesheet switching Jitters

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Tue Mar 8 23:32:49 CST 2005

I would handle this server side. For example in PHP:
if(isset($_COOKIE['stylesheet'] ) && $_COOKIE['stylesheet']  == "black"){
    echo "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='blackstylesheet.css'>";
}else{
    echo "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='whitestylesheet.css'>";
}

Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner