[thelist] CSS Two Column Layout with Content above the header

Dan Eastwell danieleastwell at onetel.com
Wed Mar 9 03:13:51 CST 2005

Thanks BJ, but it's not the flash - I've looked at the site without the
flash and replacing it with a blank gif - I get the same result..

Thanks all the same.

BJ wrote:

I don't have time to look in depth right now, but I did run your site
through both validators.  It's VERY possible IE might be choking on how
the flash ani is coded in.

--
Daniel Eastwell

http://www.thoughtballoon.co.uk