[thelist] Database Newbie - Tips?

Iain Godsman iain at datahive.ca
Wed Mar 9 11:00:39 CST 2005

"Database Design for Mere Mortals: A Hands-On Guide to Relational
Database Design, Second Edition" by  Michael J. Hernandez is really
good.

It's about how to build a well-designed database no matter what
product you are using. Not a lot of techno-language either. A really
easy read. Highly recommended.

It's about $35 at Amazon.