[thelist] Form validation error

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Wed Mar 9 18:20:03 CST 2005

A friend of mine got an email from a client pointing out that their
ordering form was not working properly.
The form has a validation script to validade all fields and somehow the
fields are not being validated properly. The alerts do come up but
instead of going back to the unfilled field the form is sending it
through even though you get a server error when you try to send it.
To get an idea of what she is talking about you can go to:
http://www.williamthomas.ca/order.shtml
and try filling the form (use HI LORRAINE) in the name field so she
knows it's bogus and try sending the form without the address or the
phone number, etc...
I checked the name of the form and the form fields against the
validation and it doesn't seem to be that but I am probably missing
something small.
Any help is very appreciated,

FayeC