[thelist] Help Finding & Fixing VBScript Error

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 01:40:35 CST 2005

Hello.

I'm hoping someone can help me get a page working.

I'm getting the following error message:
********************

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0401'

Expected end of statement

/pay_paypal.asp, line 74

cm.execute
^
********************

The section of code the error message is reffering to
is:

********************
66 set cm = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")
67 cm.ActiveConnection = Connection
68 cm.CommandText = "INSERT INTO users(CardType,
CardNumber, CardExpiry, Amount, Monthly) values('"_
69 & CardType &"','"_
70 & CardNumber &"','"_
71 & CardExpiry &"','"_
72 & Amount &"','"_
73 & Monthly &"','"_
74 cm.execute

'Response.Write "
user added sucsessfully

"
rs.close

'send email to user to confirm his login details

'Dim objCDO
'Set objCDO = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

This may not be all that's needed to ge the page up,
but previous error messages seem to have been taken
care of. I can't see what's causing this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
David