[thelist] Issue with formatting paragraph

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:09:23 CST 2005

> Here's my take on the problem. I don't agree with ben morrison - !important
> should NEVER be used for something as trivial as this. If you ever find
> yourself needing to resort to !important to whack your CSS into shape, it's
> most likely because you've done something poorly in the first place.

I agree - was tired and late. There are times when it is very usefull though.

<tip type="CSS" author="ben morrison">
If your a firefox user you should download and install the 'web
developers toolbar', My favourite tool "view style information" will
show you what CSS is affecting any item you click on. Available here
http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/
</tip>