[thelist] Multiple column text?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Mar 10 07:42:52 CST 2005

[snip]
A lot of CSSZengarden designs will break when the text changes (or the
font size) - including mine. CSSZengarden was meant to show how flexible
CSS as a visual layer is, and it has become a show of who can use the
most
image replacement in one document. Maybe it is time for a
"CSSZengardenshed", where CSS layouts are created that are resizeable
and
work well with any amount of text.
[/snip]

I agree...I was speaking of visual/graphic designers when I responded.
It is my bet that the OP's problem is based around someone of the same
ilk.

I agree, a "CSSZengardenshed" would be an excellent idea. Hmmmm, I have
some space on a server.....