[thelist] ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" and additional information

misterhaan misterhaan at track7.org
Thu Mar 10 14:11:04 CST 2005

Rob Smith wrote:

>No matter what I try request.form("folderID") is empty.

I wrote an upload script a while back that takes regular form data and a
file.  it uses the persits.upload object to save the file.  that object
also lets you do .form("folderID") to get the non-file information from
the form.  not sure what you're using to accept the upload, but I'm not
surprised that request.form("folderID") is empty for multipart/form-data.