[thelist] Flash 2004 MX and Web Services

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Thu Mar 10 16:56:42 CST 2005

Is there a way to have two webServiceConnector trigger events happen with
one button click?

The first trigger (login) would return back a string.

The second trigger (populate comboBox) would then use the string to return
results from the web service.

It looks like I need to loop (wait) until the first trigger successfully
returns the string, but I cannot figure out how to do this.

I would like to keep all the code in an external .AS class file if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

markJ