[thelist] Percentage of users still on Dialup?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Mar 10 19:03:24 CST 2005

Message from Amy Johnson (3/10/2005 03:06 PM)
>Does anyone have a resource for looking at the percentage of internet
>users who are still on Dial-up vs high-speed internet?

Where? USA? North America? North America and Europe? Worldwide?

http://www.nua.com/surveys/
There used to be useful figures here but I don't think the company conducts
their surveys anymore so it'll probably all be somewhat dated.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/