[thelist] beginning SOAP

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:47:37 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:26:24 -0800, Joel D Canfield <joel at spinhead.com> wrote:
> What would be a good introduction to SOAP for someone with HTML/ASP and
> database/data transformation skills (mostly in the Microsoft world) but
> minimal XML experience in the real world?

I would recommend heading over to XML.com[1] and reading through all
the links under the Essentials section. Also, Sitepoint[2] has a
fairly large section of tutorials about XML and webservices that
should help

[1] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/98/10/guide0.html (only goes to the first
article, not the Essentials section)
[2] http://www.sitepoint.com/subcat/xml

Just two suggestions.
--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd