[thelist] Re: Are you designing with CSS and web standards?

Denise@i-create.web denise at i-create.web.com
Fri Mar 11 11:21:02 CST 2005

>>Why, when you get down to it, are we bothering with pure CSS layout?

CSS is THE tool. It is a paint brush. It is not about limitations, it is about possibilities. Once you get to that thought, then you can move on. Blogish comes first, certainly, because it is easy while you are experimenting.

http://www.thirdover4.com

I recently came up with this site. It is pure CSS and that makes the design of the site load immediately, which is great.  Pure CSS naturally gets sites listed high in search engines. For SEO alone, I would say dump tables.

Denise
Web Designer