[thelist] | On the left On the right |

e-head ebone+thelist at dotsandloops.net
Fri Mar 11 15:22:44 CST 2005

I want to have some text on the left, and some on the right. I want the
text to distribute itself across the entire line.
Like so:
name * date                         cat1 cat2 cat3

One could use tables.
But I want to use CSS.

Right now I do this using 3 div's. Yes, 3 ! Seems excessive.

I float a div to the left, I float another to the right, and the outer
div "float clears" the whole thing.

It just seems like one should be able to do this an easier, with
span's or something, and text-align ?

Any help ?
--
Oh, my friend, it is not what they take away from you that counts --
it's what you do with what you have left.