[thelist] SSL Java and Tomcat

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:47:31 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:49:42 -0000, Sales <sales at lycosa.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having difficulties with my server setup. I have Linux running Java
> (Tomcat), with an SSL certificate. I am trying to set up a hash gen
> supplied by HSBC.
>
> Everything is working except the .jsp files are returning not executed
> under https. They work fine under http, but I need them to work in
> https.

What Apache-Tomcat connector are you using? What does its log say
under verbose logging? If the connector is not even receiving the
https .jsp requests, you need to look at its rules in httpd.conf. I
suspect this is what is happening.

If the connector is receiving https requests from Apache and passing
off to Tomcat, then your problem is likely in server.xml. If this is
the case, paste the connectors and ports settings and I'll take a
look.

Thanks,

--
Matt Warden