[thelist] Colourizing B&W Line Art

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 12 11:33:50 CST 2005

Hello,
I know I shouldn't answer you because you're off topic, but it's quick :
- open your B&W line art with photoshop :
- menu SELECT -> Color Range
- then select the black colour
- click OK (you should see the black outline selected)
- in the tool palette click on the foreground colour and enter your
chosen colour
- then menu EDIT -> FILL

you're done.