[thelist] [Marketing] AdWords, AdSense, Overture, etc

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Mar 15 08:05:05 CST 2005

Madhu,

Thank you for the reply.

That's interesting.  Both Overture and Google SPECIFICALLY say to not
include the city/area when creating keywords.  Are they providing bad
advise?

> You also need to closely monitor what ads and keywords are
> working best. In
> my restaurant's case, for instance, I created a "regular" ad
> that said
> "Thai food in Bangalore" which didn't do half as well as the
> one that said
> "Sick of the same restaurant food?"

If I'm allowed to ask, how much did you have to spend on the ads per day
before you saw decent results?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.