[thelist] Please test my page?

Collin Davis collin at strombergarchitectural.com
Wed Mar 16 12:40:23 CST 2005

Opera 7.54u1 on Windows vs. Firefox 1.0.1 vs. IE 6:

1. the subnavs are visible, however there's an odd sort of "jigsaw puzzle"
sort of effect going on
2. the "g" in the logo is slightly askew as compared to firefox and IE
3. curve is fine in all three browsers
4. the search area is odd - in all three browsers there is a sort of extra
button in the top right corner - very pronounced in firefox, somewhat in
opera, barely in IE.  Also the search field is very close to the bottom of
the "trade" link
5. everything looks as it should be as far as array

Hope this helps

Collin Davis
Web Architect
Stromberg Architectural Products