[thelist] Please test my page? -- fixed?

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:42:40 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:24:55 -0800, Rachell
<rachell at kingestatewinery.com> wrote:
> Thank you guys for checking it so quickly!  I made some changes to the CSS -
> does the curve now show up?

Firefox 1.0.1/windows XP SP2

The curve and the G now show up.

However, the submit button is still partially covered.

The options in the nav blocks are all bunched up together. The blocks
have so much space in them and you are not using any of it. Spread the
options out vertically and put more space between the main option and
the sub options. It looks like the sub options are literaly sitting on
top of the main option.

The partically covered text box is because the sub-options are sitting
too low in the nav blocks.

You still have a funky curve thing going on at the bottom of the photo.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd