[thelist] Proceed to Checkout - Authorize.net Question

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Mar 17 16:49:23 CST 2005

> See the AIM doc: "Gateway Response API". Or just save the customer
> data in session until you get the response and then store...

Ohhh I see what you mean. The very fact that the receipt page was pulled up
should invoke the system to look for those session variables that should be
filled in and if all the required data is available, then insert it. That
means I could care less what was sent back to me. But... that just goes to
show how do I detect what response it was.

I suppose I just need to re-RTFM,

Rob