[thelist] OT-transfer files from Win95 to newer Mac

D. Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 18 11:40:23 CST 2005

I've been asked to help a friend of a client
transfer some files from his ancient Win95 box
to a newer Mac. I think it's an iMac.
Ideally, he'd like file sharing between the two
but, transfer of "critical" files is acceptable.
I apologize for the lack of info here as I'm not
even sure what these "critical" files consist of.

At one time I used Dave to connect an OS9 era
laptop to a Win98/2000 work group. Is this possible
with Win 95? Any suggestions would be most welcome.

TIA (tip to follow)
--
Bruce
g1notami at zoominternet.net