[thelist] loading content for Flash

Justin Zachan Mgmt justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Sun Mar 20 07:24:11 CST 2005

Hi there.

I am working on a corporate presentation (in Flash) for a client that will
not be on the web, but on local machines. I have all the text content being
loaded in via text files, which I normally do for easy editing etc.

The client wants to be able to edit/update the content, but wants something
a little more user friendly than text files. So I was wondering if anyone
out there had an idea for a simple front end solution which can write text
files that the final swf can call.

So not sure whether doing it in flash or html or something.??? Ideally
something simple as the budget is mostly used up all ready (isn't it
always!)

Thanks

Cheers

Justin