[thelist] loading content for Flash

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Sun Mar 20 20:20:21 CST 2005

What about a simple web app that produces a text files that can be
downloaded to a location where the flash client can read it?  Maybe the
interface page even reminds them where to save the files...

There's also a tool called jsave from flashjester that will let you
write files to the local filesystem.  Then you could make them a flash
tool for this.

--
David