[thelist] suckerfish menu CSS problem

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Mon Mar 21 13:33:10 CST 2005

I have a suckerfish drop-down menu that's working fine on one site.
However when I installed it on another page, the text in the menus
isn't wrapping as intended.

Here's the version that works.  notice how the text in the "About" and
"Organizations" menus wraps into multiple lines when it's wider than
the menu
http://www.watershedportals.org/sf_ok/

Here's the version that's giving me problems.  Notice how the text in
the "Projects" and "Resources" menus don't wrap and instead hang
outside the menu
http://www.watershedportals.org/sf_broken

I don't think I changed any of the CSS between these two, so I'm
puzzled as to what's doing this.

thanks for checking this out

--
David